When I Die Don’t Bring Me To The Hospital Bring Me To Anfield I Was Born There And Will Die There Steven Gerrard Signature Shirt

Yeah, I saw a motorcycle accident this morning and had this realization. Obviously ideal is never having the accident but if it’s going to happen, he was lucky it happened now while there’s still plenty of capacity for care here (Maryland US)Yeah, I saw a motorcycle accident this morning and had this realization. Obviously ideal is never having the accident but if it’s going to happen, he was lucky it happened now while there’s still plenty of capacity for care here (Maryland US)


Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

I Want You To Wear A Mask God Shirt

I'm Mosily Peace Love And Light And A Little Go Fuck Yourself Lady Flower Shirt

Black Cat I Read So I Don’t Punch People In The Throat Vintage Shirt