Trump 2020 Keep America Great The Sequel Making Snowflakes Cry Again Shirt

Pure left wing, hateful agenda that most popular communities have, as a left wing person myself, I try to give people the respect a human deserves as a baseline, no matter who they are, even the most vile people deserve to be heard, and respectfully told if you THINK they’re wrong, because believe it or not, no one is perfect. I saw a post the other day about a guy getting his car vandalised because he had a confederate flag, And mass downvotes for people who didn’t agree with vandalism. what the fuck? I’m sure you’d be furious if your lgbt sticker was ripped off, But obviously because YOU are correct, it’s ok to do so. Is he wrong to support that? I definitely think so, I think it’s evil. Is he entitled to have that opinion, and express it on his own property? I most certainly think he does.


Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

I Want You To Wear A Mask God Shirt

I'm Mosily Peace Love And Light And A Little Go Fuck Yourself Lady Flower Shirt

Black Cat I Read So I Don’t Punch People In The Throat Vintage Shirt