Toute Ma Vie Je Serai Supporter Nantes Peu Importe Les Resultats Shirt

I have trouble dealing with reading things like this. It literally causes me a lot of distress. This is out of my control. The idea that individual consumers can make change is valid, but the argument that significant change won’t happen unless the BIG factors change is more realistic.I don’t have hope here, we’re not going to “survive” this. I’m pissed off at the world for turning a blind eye for so long. I’m pissed that my future is doomed. I’m pissed for the kids today that have nothing to look forward to as adults.


Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

I Want You To Wear A Mask God Shirt

I'm Mosily Peace Love And Light And A Little Go Fuck Yourself Lady Flower Shirt

Black Cat I Read So I Don’t Punch People In The Throat Vintage Shirt