Top I Just Want To Eat Pizza And Watch Horror Movies Shirt

Political unbalance. All the boomer Republicans don't use reddit, and I'm getting tired of reddit pushing AGGRESSIVELY far left shit to front page on a "balanced and fair platform", because it will get more upvotes if a liberal thing is seen by a liberal as compared to a conservative thing being seen by a liberalI posted before on r/confessions about something and basically it was just that the kind of church thing pressuured me a bit, since I know, what I've done, though it might be normal for boys/weebs to joke about, when you think about it, it sucks.


Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

I Want You To Wear A Mask God Shirt

I'm Mosily Peace Love And Light And A Little Go Fuck Yourself Lady Flower Shirt

Move Over Boys Let This Old Lady Show You How To Be An Electrician Vintage Shirt