Top Cats Hocus Pocus I Smell Children Shirt

I just don't get it. Sure its a nice guy or group of people or whatever it is, but the poems are almost exclusively nonsensicle, yet every poem gets several hundred upvotes at a minimum. Its one of those things that it feels like it caught on so now people upvote it because its the user and not because its actually interesting or good or quality or anything.The blatant bias of the biggest political sub (r/politics). I’m not even a republican, but this subreddit is extremely biased against the right and it is so annoying to see both sides unironically calling each other hypocrites.


Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

I Want You To Wear A Mask God Shirt

I'm Mosily Peace Love And Light And A Little Go Fuck Yourself Lady Flower Shirt

Black Cat I Read So I Don’t Punch People In The Throat Vintage Shirt