Soul Of A Wtich Heart Of A Mermaid Shirt

How long it takes to feel like you're part of the community after moving here from other social media apps. Some people really don't realize how mean they are being to people who just joined and are trying to learn the lingo and how things work here. My first 3 months were nothing but downvotes and lashings for not doing things correctly or speaking out of turn or some stupid crap like that. It can be extremely off-putting and I'm sure a lot of people just give up before realizing how great Reddit actually is. I know for a fact that trying to sway multiple friends towards Reddit ended poorly because of this. First impressions are everything.



Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

I Want You To Wear A Mask God Shirt

I'm Mosily Peace Love And Light And A Little Go Fuck Yourself Lady Flower Shirt

Official Actor Shirt