Some Grandmas Ollay Bingo Real Grandmas Watch Baseball Shirt

I'm sure some people have good experiences in actually expressing their thoughts and having real conversations, but I feel like commenting on Reddit is texting in the hardest mode. The people don't know each other and come from widely different perspectives, so things are interpreted in ways they weren't intended to be (which is fair) and/or no one is actually understanding what they're reading before replying. Or I when I read reasonable comments and there is a chain of hyperbolic interpretations that are just plain annoying. I often don't see a point to replying back, especially when the other person just wants to be mean.

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

I Want You To Wear A Mask God Shirt

I'm Mosily Peace Love And Light And A Little Go Fuck Yourself Lady Flower Shirt

Official Actor Shirt