Sloth Drink Coffee Sorry I Can’t I’m Very Busy Vintage Shirt

Why do we blame Curtis Lemay for all those deaths but then proceed to hold Hitler and Stalin broadly responsible for the deaths that occurred during their rule instead of the specific generals that directed those murders?To be clear, I come down on the side of holding the American president responsible for the actions of Lemay, just as we blame other heads of state for the deaths their subordinates inflict.If the middle east ever makes it out here and takes over then possibly. But if the powers that are in charge, stay in charge, probably not.



Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

I Want You To Wear A Mask God Shirt

I'm Mosily Peace Love And Light And A Little Go Fuck Yourself Lady Flower Shirt

Move Over Boys Let This Old Lady Show You How To Be An Electrician Vintage Shirt