Shhh I'M Doing Math Vintage Shirt

Students had to be sitting at attention before the second bell, had to stand up to ask or answer questions and had to do it in three words or fewer, and were required to preface each remark with "Mr. Jones".Yah, was kind of a thing too, but mostly just as it pertained to the nonsensical flag pledge in the mornings. If you didn't stand you got punished for it via various means. PT class everyone had to get in to formation in their designated numerical square to do stretches and warm ups while the teacher and aide walked around yelling what was coming next. Some kids slow to do stuff were picked on by them for no reason.


Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

I Want You To Wear A Mask God Shirt

I'm Mosily Peace Love And Light And A Little Go Fuck Yourself Lady Flower Shirt

Black Cat I Read So I Don’t Punch People In The Throat Vintage Shirt