Rooster Everyone Wants To Be A Beast Until It’s Time To Do What Real Beast’s Do Shirt

When trolls get personal. Some guy was basically saying autistic people are a waste of oxygen and capable of nothing. When I told him I had a group of friends, a 4.0 gpa and have had several jobs this guy got extremely personal and said that all my friends are pretending to be my friends because they feel bad for me and that I was only getting good grades in college because of the government and ended his rant by saying “congratulations on destroying capitalism”. This guy was dming me for 2 days insulting me and all he does is go on the gaming and libertarian subreddit.


Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

I Want You To Wear A Mask God Shirt

I'm Mosily Peace Love And Light And A Little Go Fuck Yourself Lady Flower Shirt

Black Cat I Read So I Don’t Punch People In The Throat Vintage Shirt