Proud Marine Mom Most People Never Meet Their Heroes I Raised Mine Shirt

Just the people in general sure there are great community and all of that but almost everyone are against each other and can’t have a argument calmly and respectively without calling in each other name, also the people who literally will attack you for having a different opinionWell, if it makes you feel any better, the "I can has" cat speak went away for the most part. There's hope. I always thought the funnier cat speak memes were the ones where the cat spoke in high-falutin' super articulate English as a response to the Cheezebrgr-style memes.


Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

I Want You To Wear A Mask God Shirt

I'm Mosily Peace Love And Light And A Little Go Fuck Yourself Lady Flower Shirt

Move Over Boys Let This Old Lady Show You How To Be An Electrician Vintage Shirt