Pretty Of Course I Talk To My Cat Who Else Can I Trust Shirt

Anti-antivax people. If people are "idiots" and "stupid" according to you, you try to explain them your view of vaccines. But instead of being pro-vaccines, people just brutally antagonize antivax believers. Don't try to assualt them with "your kid is going to die" speech and memes, you can only show the benefits and let them choose and if their children die, they die. Don't bully them under the false reasoning of protecting the children of the future. That's just life, people die with their beliefs. Let them. We all believe in our own "stupid" things


Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

I Want You To Wear A Mask God Shirt

I'm Mosily Peace Love And Light And A Little Go Fuck Yourself Lady Flower Shirt

Official Actor Shirt