Pretty Fishing 2020 The One Where They Were Quarantined Vintage Shirt

I almost got into a physical altercation with a MAGA cult member while voting in the primary over this. She asked why I was so against Republicans. Then proceeded to praise Agent Orange. I told her that I couldn’t understand how anyone could back someone so hateful. She asked how he was hateful. I said that anyone who blatantly mocked a handicap person on television was not worthy of any type of respect. She lost her shit!! Got loud and told me that if I actually watched what happened I would know that I was just spreading lies like all Democrats That it never happened. You have know idea how hard it was for me to walk away so that I wouldn’t get kicked out before I could finish my ballot. Anyone still voting for him are less than human at this point and beyond reason or help.

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

I Want You To Wear A Mask God Shirt

I'm Mosily Peace Love And Light And A Little Go Fuck Yourself Lady Flower Shirt

Black Cat I Read So I Don’t Punch People In The Throat Vintage Shirt