Pretty Black Cat I’m Not Fat I’m Just So Freakin Sexy It Overflows Shirt

Eventually, I broke down into tears of frustration. She changed her tune INSTANTLY. To have been pleading with someone to see reason for an hour, only to have it done instead by five seconds of tears, hit me like a ton of bricks. I'd never felt so invalidated and hopelessly misunderstood. "It doesn't matter how you try to meet me halfway. If you can't make the face I make, it's not good enough and I don't believe you." That's what it felt like she was saying. I told her I was glad I cried, because at least this way she would believe that I had feelings, and that she had hurt them.

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

I Want You To Wear A Mask God Shirt

I'm Mosily Peace Love And Light And A Little Go Fuck Yourself Lady Flower Shirt

Horror Character We Used To Smile And Then We Worked At Kroger Shirt