Premium SirMixaLot Baby Got Back Shirt

I got blocked from participating in r/politics supposedly because I was inciting violence. I contacted the moderator and walked him through the comment in question, explaining where he was misinterpreting the intended context. Instead of considering it, he doubled down on his own interpretation (he fancies himself a mind reader, I guess). Some weeks later, still banned from posting, I noticed another individual make a comment similar to mine. This was followed by several other comments, indicating he wasn't banned.

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

I Want You To Wear A Mask God Shirt

I'm Mosily Peace Love And Light And A Little Go Fuck Yourself Lady Flower Shirt

Move Over Boys Let This Old Lady Show You How To Be An Electrician Vintage Shirt