Premium Never Mind The Witch Beware Of The Chinese Shar Pei Halloween Shirt

Downvoting things you disagree with or don't like. The downvote button is for content that isnt beneficial to the conversation or for content that doesn't belong where it is. Its NOT for a group of people to silence an opinion or post they didn't like even if there's no reason it shouldnt be posted where it is. If you don't like a post but it still fits the theme of the sub, you just don't vote. I don't know why it's so difficult for people to realize that a comment you disagree with doesn't deserve to be downvoted just because you disagree with it

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

I Want You To Wear A Mask God Shirt

I'm Mosily Peace Love And Light And A Little Go Fuck Yourself Lady Flower Shirt

Black Cat I Read So I Don’t Punch People In The Throat Vintage Shirt