Perfect I'm Smiling Under The Mask And Hugging You In My Heart Techerlife Shirt

Female here and I’ve literally tried explaining this to my family. They think my husband should be buying me “nice things” all the time and completely supporting me. If I want something, I’ll buy it myself. I’ve only ever asked for my husband to go halves on something I desperately needed at the time and couldn’t afford by myself, and I do the same for him. I grew up learning how to take care of myself.That’s awesome! My husband and I went the other way, both our incomes go into one account, are divided for bills, savings and all the necessities then at the end we get equal amounts to have as our discretionary spending.


Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

I Want You To Wear A Mask God Shirt

I'm Mosily Peace Love And Light And A Little Go Fuck Yourself Lady Flower Shirt

Black Cat I Read So I Don’t Punch People In The Throat Vintage Shirt