Peace Love Back The Blue Hand Heart Eagle Shirt

The dying family member/pet posts that are always on r/all. Like, if my mom is dying of cancer, the last thing I'm doing is posting a pic of her on Reddit to get fake internet points from strangers. Same thing with a pet, shove off and quit using emotional manipulation to get attention on the internetThe very strong affinity of leftist ideology. It appears the vast majority of users do not want to have a conversation with a right leaning user. I see the reverse as well, but it appears to me more right users are willing to at least engage in a conversation.

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

I Want You To Wear A Mask God Shirt

I'm Mosily Peace Love And Light And A Little Go Fuck Yourself Lady Flower Shirt

Black Cat I Read So I Don’t Punch People In The Throat Vintage Shirt