Original The Struggle Ir Real Weights Pull Ups Push Ups Shirt

It’s common that women just want to be listened to, but men think the women want them to help fix the problem. I make this mistake, too, even though I’m a woman. I find it hard to just listen without adding my suggestions. It feels uncaring to just sit and nod my head, but I’m in the minority.When you are trying to help your SO with a problem they are having and they don't understand why you don't just coddle them instead. Most other guys I know and I try to find solutions first but a lot of women don't want that at first.


Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

I Want You To Wear A Mask God Shirt

I'm Mosily Peace Love And Light And A Little Go Fuck Yourself Lady Flower Shirt

Move Over Boys Let This Old Lady Show You How To Be An Electrician Vintage Shirt