Once Upon A Time There Was A Girl Who Really Loves Tattoos Have Preety Eyes And Thicks Thighs That Was Me The End Shirt

When you state an opinion and everyone downvotes it to Oblivion. Like "oh no, I had a wrong thought and now the karma police are gonna put me in karma jail." It's kindof fuckin childish. And it's not even for anything serious like racism or sexism, in fact just the other day I said I didn't like the way a show was thrusting a certain actor upon us because they've run out of ideas, and I got close to 100 downvotes. Fuckin babies man. It's called conversation, like you're not my executioner, you're just some fucking Redditor. Shove your smug little downvotes up your asshole.


Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

I Want You To Wear A Mask God Shirt

I'm Mosily Peace Love And Light And A Little Go Fuck Yourself Lady Flower Shirt

Move Over Boys Let This Old Lady Show You How To Be An Electrician Vintage Shirt