Official MU UEFA Champions League 2020 2021 Once A Red Always Red Signatures Shirt

The whole "he didn't call the virus a hoax, just the democrats criticism of his response to it!" thing pisses me off so much, for this reason. Maybe if you make sure you listen to the whole speech, maybe you can see that he's pointing more to it being meant their way.Don't forget that the GOP controlled Senate totally gave him a pass on the whole impeachment thing. They admitted that he did break the law, but simply didn't care because they wanted control of the government. Sames assholes that just decided now would be a good time to go on vacation for a month. Every single one of them is responsible for this.


Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

I Want You To Wear A Mask God Shirt

I'm Mosily Peace Love And Light And A Little Go Fuck Yourself Lady Flower Shirt

Black Cat I Read So I Don’t Punch People In The Throat Vintage Shirt