Official Famer Baled It Vintage Retro Shirt

However in this case she just did it out of nowhere but what sticks with me was her reaction. She looked like she'd accidentally stepped on a puppy and she felt so bad and wasnt sure why she did it.fuck i felt this one. Like my ex was literally beating down on me and i said "im literally going to throw up if you dont stop" cuz i was piss afraid of blacking out and like launching her lmaoo.If I have never met a person you know, never spoken to them, and maybe only seen a single photo of them, they don't stick in my memory. They're another detail I have no connection to, and I'm going to forget their name and have to ask you who they are when you mention them. Unless you mention them a lot, in which case they'll stick.



Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

I Want You To Wear A Mask God Shirt

I'm Mosily Peace Love And Light And A Little Go Fuck Yourself Lady Flower Shirt

Black Cat I Read So I Don’t Punch People In The Throat Vintage Shirt