Official Cavities Halloween Dental shirt

Three of those things can't be helped, and God forbid you defend yourself about those things because then you're "overcompensating" or getting defensive. You can't win! So you gotta take it and laugh I guess, like imagine making fun of a girl because she is over weight and expecting her to laugh it off. Or her chest size or butt shape? Yea women have it rough too but it's more accepted to defend yourself.I’m gay, so I have a different experience than most guys in here who are mostly talking about their romantic relationships. But, ladies, it’s not about you, and no, you can’t fix it.


Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

I Want You To Wear A Mask God Shirt

I'm Mosily Peace Love And Light And A Little Go Fuck Yourself Lady Flower Shirt

Horror Character We Used To Smile And Then We Worked At Kroger Shirt