Official Bioworld Haikyuu Volleyball Team Fitted Shirt

I hate the people that negate what someone says and their intelligence based on their ability to type and/or spell.Spelling and typing are not a relevant measurement of intelligence; it shows memorization and being able to do what your told even if it defys logical sence, especially in the case of English.
Not being able to deduct what someone is trying to say because of spelling and typing errors shows a complete lack of analytical ability, which is a measure of intelligence.Also the assumption that everyone is English speaking and typing on a QWERTY keyboard is extremely ignorant.


Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

I Want You To Wear A Mask God Shirt

I'm Mosily Peace Love And Light And A Little Go Fuck Yourself Lady Flower Shirt

Black Cat I Read So I Don’t Punch People In The Throat Vintage Shirt