Occupational Thereapy Where Little Things Matter Hands Foots Shirt

Too many Redditors are horribly rude and sometimes insanely cruel, when I or someone else voices an opinion on a topic (and even preface it with: IMHO.../I feel../I believe.. etc) and they reply to the comment as if the opinion was stated as factual.Why can't we all just be civil and respect the fact that we all have an opinion, to which we're entitled? Of course you certainly don't have to agree with the other opinions, but you also shouldn't feel the compulsion to rip someone to shreds just because you feel differently, no matter how strongly.



Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

I Want You To Wear A Mask God Shirt

I'm Mosily Peace Love And Light And A Little Go Fuck Yourself Lady Flower Shirt

Black Cat I Read So I Don’t Punch People In The Throat Vintage Shirt