No Mask On Your Face You Big Disgrace Spreading Your Germs All Over The Place Vintage Shirt

Also, to anyone offended at me picking at the classroom pledge nonsense, am a disabled veteran and that shit is as dumb and pointless as all hell. Pride in ones flag, nation what have you can be all fine, but mandatory salutes and such, no... mandated conformity in such terms is never OK and goes against what the core founding values of the nation outright. To add insult to that "injury" the "Bellamy salute" was a common thing in the US to use for the pledge all the way to WW2 and not the hand over heart thing.

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

I Want You To Wear A Mask God Shirt

I'm Mosily Peace Love And Light And A Little Go Fuck Yourself Lady Flower Shirt

Black Cat I Read So I Don’t Punch People In The Throat Vintage Shirt