Nightmare Into The Darkness We Go To Lose Our Minds And Find Our Souls Shirt

I remember my mom trying to teach me how to ease off the clutch and ease into the gas. She got really frustrated with me because I couldn’t seem to get the hang of it - I kept stalling. Then she realized it had been in third gear the whole time. Got some mileage out of that one.Organization. So many times I looked at all the shit I had and didn't know where to even start or where to put it. But once I just took everything out so that I organized by scratch and changed my mindset it was surprisingly easy and felt amazing. (Konmari method ftw!)


Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

I Want You To Wear A Mask God Shirt

I'm Mosily Peace Love And Light And A Little Go Fuck Yourself Lady Flower Shirt

Black Cat I Read So I Don’t Punch People In The Throat Vintage Shirt