Nice Salvador Sanchez Boxing 44 Shirt

I bought some 2.5cmx2.5cm origami paper online. There were multiple 1-star reviews for it being too small despite the product name and description and images showing that the paper was tiny.When I'm feeling sad, my friend and I look up online reviews of organised vacations. Never fails to cheer me up. We got little pearls as: '9/10. Was ok.' and, for a trip to Italy: "6/10. Pasta every day for dinner".My favourite is the five star recipe reviews that say "I put in less sugar, more salt, swapped the butter for oil, and added some paprika and cumin. Also swapped chicken for pork. Was awesome!"



Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

I Want You To Wear A Mask God Shirt

I'm Mosily Peace Love And Light And A Little Go Fuck Yourself Lady Flower Shirt

Black Cat I Read So I Don’t Punch People In The Throat Vintage Shirt