Nice Never Underestimate An Old Man Who Plays Bingo Sunset Shirt

Supporting women in a broad sense is easy. But I’ve seen men avoid specifics, be made fun of on tv, or criticized by women for not wanting to discuss periods. It’s not simple. Men get in social trouble when they don’t take the right stance. And the right stance is somewhere between “periods are a significant burden on women” and “periods barely affect women at all.”Men have to guess, and are often seen as sexist or unsupportive when they get it wrong, which makes them not want to discuss the topic at all.


Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

I Want You To Wear A Mask God Shirt

I'm Mosily Peace Love And Light And A Little Go Fuck Yourself Lady Flower Shirt

Black Cat I Read So I Don’t Punch People In The Throat Vintage Shirt