Nice Baseball I've Got Dibs On The Coach Vintage Retro Shirt

For the record, I've never cheated on anyone, never got too promiscuous, and am in a happy, healthy relationship at 29 now. I just recall how emotionally traumatic social pressures could be at times, and I think that goes for a lot of social pressures faced by men. We're raised to never talk about them and they often perpetuate as a result.The social conditioning that makes some men act like pigs. I remember how much pressure there was as a young man to be promiscuous as early as 14, when it was very much not my own personality. I was torn between myself and what I believed was expected of me, and it lead to poor decisions in relationships for a long time, both casual and committed.


Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

I Want You To Wear A Mask God Shirt

I'm Mosily Peace Love And Light And A Little Go Fuck Yourself Lady Flower Shirt

Black Cat I Read So I Don’t Punch People In The Throat Vintage Shirt