My Level Of Sarcasm Has Gotten To The Point Where I Don't Even Know If I'm Kidding Or Not Cat Shirt

The clickbait news saying something completely wrong (usually badmouthing a tech company) with tens of thousands of upvotes because it follows Reddit’s hive mind. Thankfully the comments usually expose the true nature of the news.The creation and maintenance of bubbles. I'm subscriberd to so many subreddits and some are full of right wing people, some are full of left wing people; but it doesn't have to be political, there are also bubbles of fandoms, worldviews etc.


Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

I Want You To Wear A Mask God Shirt

I'm Mosily Peace Love And Light And A Little Go Fuck Yourself Lady Flower Shirt

Black Cat I Read So I Don’t Punch People In The Throat Vintage Shirt