Move Over Girls Let This Old Lady Show You How To Be A Bartender Vintage Shirt

Mum: "my phone doesn't do Facebook anymore" Me: "ok, tap Facebook (it opens, she's not signed in) ok now sign in (she signs in, Facebook works now just like always) Mum: "ooooh what did you do there? that's all too complicated for me you'll have to show me again next time." Me: .... .... .... (Flashback to my entire childhood and how fucking awesome this woman is- deep breath) sure mum! Anytime! I love you."I do tech support for a school, and the number of teachers that call us for help when they haven't tried anything is astounding. And the funny part is, they expect their students to try before asking for help.



Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

I Want You To Wear A Mask God Shirt

I'm Mosily Peace Love And Light And A Little Go Fuck Yourself Lady Flower Shirt

Black Cat I Read So I Don’t Punch People In The Throat Vintage Shirt