I Don't Lose People People Lose Me Warrior Shirt

 Things. Get. Nasty. "I have kids and family to support" yeah and you supporting them is really doing a great job fucking up their long term futures. Good job. I can't complain too hard though, I'm not doing much better. How many rallies have I set up?0. How many times have I put my life on the line. 0. So I'm a hypocrite. Not because of my family or job or anything of the sort. And maybe more people are like me in this way, I dont protest because it always feels so... nonproductive to change, and protesting how the government wants me to protest has always seemed...contrary to its purpose. stick up to the man by listening to the man. We always fight against ourselves.


Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

I Want You To Wear A Mask God Shirt

I'm Mosily Peace Love And Light And A Little Go Fuck Yourself Lady Flower Shirt

Black Cat I Read So I Don’t Punch People In The Throat Vintage Shirt