Move Over Boys Let This Old Lady Show You How To Be An Electrician Vintage Shirt

Oh god, this one has really started to hit me over the last few years. I had a conversation with my girlfriend a few months ago about partially not wanting kids or dogs so that the money I/we earn can go towards the two of us enjoying our lives, but still having money to save up for when shit does hit the fan - we never know when the next covid lockdown will come, or if the company I'm in closes or whatever...The societal pressure that comes with being a man to be "the provider", to never show emotions and such things.



Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

I Want You To Wear A Mask God Shirt

I'm Mosily Peace Love And Light And A Little Go Fuck Yourself Lady Flower Shirt

Black Cat I Read So I Don’t Punch People In The Throat Vintage Shirt