Me Crazy I Should Get Down Off This Unicorn And Slap You Shirt

If it’s the latter then I am curious as to how he was found (article didn’t make it too clear but I’m on the drink now) and yeah he should go away but I guess the challenge is now it will have to be symbolic due to age. If it’s true he was forced then I can get that too but Id kinda want public service to educate about it all as a punishment, as there exists few people today who can speak of the evils they were involved in, and that (to me) holds more weight in speaking of it all than (almost) anything else as not only do we have somebody who witnessed it but can also describe the emotion and the change in thinking that enabled them to be so complicit.

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

I Want You To Wear A Mask God Shirt

I'm Mosily Peace Love And Light And A Little Go Fuck Yourself Lady Flower Shirt

Black Cat I Read So I Don’t Punch People In The Throat Vintage Shirt