Leopard Lips August Girl Hated By Many Loved By Plenty Heart In Her Sleeve Fire In Her Soul A Mouth She Can’t Control Shirt

I'm a bhuddist been one for almost 4 years now and it's usually something I bring up to explain my diet or when I had a shaved head to let people know I wasn't a nazi. Though the my orange robes (kasaya) I regularly wear on my days off usually dissuades that notion except to the extremely ignorant.This all being said of course I'm not opposed to romantic relationships and you don't have to abstain as a bhuddist. I just don't go looking for them. I have more important things to accomplish and prefer friendly relationships.


Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

I Want You To Wear A Mask God Shirt

I'm Mosily Peace Love And Light And A Little Go Fuck Yourself Lady Flower Shirt

Black Cat I Read So I Don’t Punch People In The Throat Vintage Shirt