In A World Full Of Fisherman Be A Fishing Queen Vintage Shirt

Edit too: WOW my first gold ! I've only been here a month, thanks fellow redditor! I'm speechless, well not really, because I really need to thank my fans.. the producer.. all of the little people that did most of the hard work.. and most of all I want to thank my mom, because after all she was the main character in my story... okay enough of that, back to reality. Thanks again mystery redditor.Edit: wow my little short story must have really struck a chord ! I said I would never say it, but man this really blew up, and I am enjoying reading all of the comments. Because, it's like "oh yeah""No Doubt""of course""oh, that is so true""I can't count the times""oh man, if I had a nickel for everytime"__


Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

I Want You To Wear A Mask God Shirt

I'm Mosily Peace Love And Light And A Little Go Fuck Yourself Lady Flower Shirt

Black Cat I Read So I Don’t Punch People In The Throat Vintage Shirt