I’m Not Old I’m A Classic Vintage Shirt

Because the screen doesn't INSTANTLY come on and won't come on until you hit the Windows login screen, people unplug the main monitor HDMI and plug in to their laptop. But of course, what they've actually done is unplug the monitor and are basically connecting to the dock, not the monitor. "It's still not working, oh for god sake."We have new setups at work that are just wireless keyboards and mice, big new monitors, and all the cables connect to the dock under our desks. You just plug in the USB-C-like power cord, turn on the mouse and you're good to go.


Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

I Want You To Wear A Mask God Shirt

I'm Mosily Peace Love And Light And A Little Go Fuck Yourself Lady Flower Shirt

Black Cat I Read So I Don’t Punch People In The Throat Vintage Shirt