I Was Born To Be A Medical Assistant To Hold To Aid To Save To Help To Teach To Inspire Its Who I Am My Calling My Passion My Life And My World Shirt

A girl I dated told me that her feeling jealous all the time was completely normal. I told her unjustified jealousy isn’t super healthy for the relationship, but she said she knew it was normal because she “saw memes relating to how she was feeling on Tik Tok and know that other people feel the exact same way she does.”When I get scared, I get angry. I have no idea why. I’m not talking about jump scares or dumb stuff like that. I mean kids running into traffic, learning scary health stuff about the wife, my dogs approaching an unfriendly-looking fellow pooch, etc.


Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

I Want You To Wear A Mask God Shirt

I'm Mosily Peace Love And Light And A Little Go Fuck Yourself Lady Flower Shirt

Official Actor Shirt