I Have The Best Husband Ever Thank You God Sunflowers Shirt

 So transfixed upon ourselves, dividing ourselves, that we fail to see the bigger picture? Do I feel worse about it because I'm from a nation built upon the corpses of those that so gloriously rebelled, and kept rebelling, am I letting down my ancestry by not grabbing my musket, my barrels of tar and crates of feathers, and storming the capital? Its rough feeling like I could do, should do, must do something about the bullshit, but then, just not. I hate seeing it in myself, so I hate seeing it more on reddit. If that makes any sense. Probably not.


Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

I Want You To Wear A Mask God Shirt

I'm Mosily Peace Love And Light And A Little Go Fuck Yourself Lady Flower Shirt

Move Over Boys Let This Old Lady Show You How To Be An Electrician Vintage Shirt