How To Play Disc Golf Throw Swear Look For Disc Repeat Vintage Shirt

My grandfather is approaching 90. Never wanted anything to do with anything computer based. He was talking about some old country singer's first appearance on the grand ole opry, so I pulled my phone out and pulled up the exact episode he was talking about on YouTube. "Wait. That's what YouTube is? I can just watch anything?" Despite me telling him and trying to show him multiple times over the last decade, this one instance caught his attention. He got the internet last week. His cable box now has YouTube on it and a remote he can talk into. He literally spent an entire weekend watching nothing but stuff from his childhood and early 20s. My grandmother HATES me right now, but my grandfather hasn't been this happy since the 5 disc CD player came out.

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

I Want You To Wear A Mask God Shirt

I'm Mosily Peace Love And Light And A Little Go Fuck Yourself Lady Flower Shirt

Black Cat I Read So I Don’t Punch People In The Throat Vintage Shirt