Hot Yes I Really Do Need All These Monkeys Shirt

It isn’t just that. A city like Boston has the majority of hospitals in the state, as numbers pick up that is where the critically ill will be. Everyone that works at those hospitals will have the potential to spread the disease. Getting people off the campuses and out of the metro region is a way to try to limit or at least delay the rate of new cases.Here in elementary to high school they said they wouldn't cancel anything cause they believe that it's better for the young kids to be at school than at home/outside, to avoid passing their infection to people who it would affect much worse (older people). And in university they're moving all possible lessons to online with some live at the usual time. So I don't think that'll change anything


Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

I Want You To Wear A Mask God Shirt

I'm Mosily Peace Love And Light And A Little Go Fuck Yourself Lady Flower Shirt

Black Cat I Read So I Don’t Punch People In The Throat Vintage Shirt