Horror Character We Used To Smile And Then We Worked At United States Postal Service Shirt

Nice restaurants often have paper that can be changed out in between customers if they spill something. It's to protect the table cloth, but it's also not unlike changing the paper on the exam bed in a doctor's office.I've worked in many very nice restaurants in the past and go out to nice ones and have never in my life seen a restaurant I'd classify as nice have paper covering the table. They use tablecloths.In sit down restaurants the tables are cleaned with every customer in the US I just thought this looked like a fast food joint which are perpetually coated with grease and mysterious fluids.


Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

I Want You To Wear A Mask God Shirt

I'm Mosily Peace Love And Light And A Little Go Fuck Yourself Lady Flower Shirt

Official Actor Shirt