Good UFO Get In Loser We’re Doing Butt Stuff Shirt

That is very difficult for me to make and maintain social relationships outside of a.commond space area. The very few people I I interact with. I'm kinda stuck with, because is difficult for a grown up male to make new non job related friends.So, if you are feeling like we need to talk about something, that we need to change something, please be direct with me. Be blunt. I can take it. The world already is with me When I’m opening up to you about something I want you to listen not find an example where the same thing happened to you in a bad attempt to relate.





Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

I Want You To Wear A Mask God Shirt

I'm Mosily Peace Love And Light And A Little Go Fuck Yourself Lady Flower Shirt

Move Over Boys Let This Old Lady Show You How To Be An Electrician Vintage Shirt