Good I Still Play With Fire Trucks Shirt

It's a liability and practicality thing. No university wants to be responsible for quarantining a bunch of 18-22 year olds with a deadly virus. Everyone is better off letting them go home and fend for themselves.Yes, my university is making accommodations for students that don't have alternative housing, but the vast majority will be able to return home and nobody will be in the classrooms.That's not really an "exception" to my point. Having a select few students remain on campus in their dorms is entirely different than thousands living on campus and going to class.


Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

I Want You To Wear A Mask God Shirt

I'm Mosily Peace Love And Light And A Little Go Fuck Yourself Lady Flower Shirt

Move Over Boys Let This Old Lady Show You How To Be An Electrician Vintage Shirt