Funny Vegan Vagitarian Shirt

I think the only thing that helps me sleep at night is that so many people within the military hate him. That is, for now. His entire campaign has basically been him firing every real politician and civil servant and installing a yes man.Not at all, it's happened before twice before. If it all comes down to one state, the state could just declare it for Trump before they have all the information and SCOTUS can decline to allow a recount.One other time they punted to the Senate to decide an election, and so it was decided by the majority. Which is not an unlikely scenario to play out again given the current atmosphere. Mitch would love nothing more.


Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

I Want You To Wear A Mask God Shirt

I'm Mosily Peace Love And Light And A Little Go Fuck Yourself Lady Flower Shirt

Black Cat I Read So I Don’t Punch People In The Throat Vintage Shirt