Funny Vegan Vagitarian Shirt

This type of stuff right here is exactly what is making me nervous. I am 29 and everyone is acting like I'm being ridiculous because I am worried about Coronavirus but I'm young. I'm also pregnant and due in 10 weeks. A fucking lot can happen in 10 weeks. The hell is gonna happen when I go into labor and hospitals are packed to the brim with people suffering with Coronavirus? Not to mention how terrified I am for my baby, everyone else's younger children, the immunocompromised, and the elderly. People 18-40 range may be ok for the most part, but we all have family and friends that could easily not make it through this. Nobody is thinking about that though.

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

I Want You To Wear A Mask God Shirt

I'm Mosily Peace Love And Light And A Little Go Fuck Yourself Lady Flower Shirt

Black Cat I Read So I Don’t Punch People In The Throat Vintage Shirt