Funny I Am A Bartender I Can't Fix Stupid But I Can Serve One Vintage Retro Shirt

Okay where do we begin. 1.WE ARE NOT ALWAYS HORNY 2.We don't have the desire to always talk about our problems. Sometimes we just need to be alone with our thoughts 3.We don't understand everything so if you are being passive aggressive don't expect us to know what is going through ur mind 4. Just because we're friendly with another woman it doesn't mean we're hitting on her 5. Just because women have problems it doesn't mean we have better lives. We men have issues that are equally as destructive. 6.we like being soft sometimes, we're not always tough or standoff-ish.

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

I Want You To Wear A Mask God Shirt

I'm Mosily Peace Love And Light And A Little Go Fuck Yourself Lady Flower Shirt

Black Cat I Read So I Don’t Punch People In The Throat Vintage Shirt