Deer No Braggin Til You’re Draggin Vintage Shirt

My girlfriend is always so impressed when I’m pulling cards out of my desktop tower, or when I upgraded her work laptop m.2 ssd from 128gb to 500gb... but like, it’s literally just plugging things in.I guess the skill here is to know what to plug in. You can buy the newest thing and even plug it in correctly, but if something else is the clear bottleneck you just messed up and wasted a bunch of money.You still have to choose right parts. Simple example - CPU socket must support your CPU model, therefore you can’t just go eenie meenie miney moe when choosing a motherboard.



Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

I Want You To Wear A Mask God Shirt

I'm Mosily Peace Love And Light And A Little Go Fuck Yourself Lady Flower Shirt

Black Cat I Read So I Don’t Punch People In The Throat Vintage Shirt