Dachshund Nothing Makes You Smile More Than Looking Into The Face Of A Dog That Love You Heart Shirt

Active listening. It's just listening to what people say to you and asking questions. You don't even have to ask hard questions. Sometimes you can just say something like "wow, that seems _" and it validates how they're feeling and makes them feel like you care. Because trust me, even the most oblivious of people tend to notice when people's eyes glaze over, even if they don't call you on it.I agree with everything you say but this... I just finished an 8 hour shift on cash and some people are just that oblivious they cant tell that you've fallen asleep with you're eyes open or are staring directly through them.



Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

I Want You To Wear A Mask God Shirt

I'm Mosily Peace Love And Light And A Little Go Fuck Yourself Lady Flower Shirt

Black Cat I Read So I Don’t Punch People In The Throat Vintage Shirt